PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DSD #4 [Pikas Galore]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DSD #4 [Pikas Galore] >

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
LIsten, Cele, I don't like being scared awake. Its not so much a fight as it is me smacking someone with my tail for waking me up. At least I didn't use Thunderbolt. For those Wondering, in the 2nd doodle, the Fakemon featured is our newest Fakemon Caprikid (Animela's baby) and Tenrekki (my baby), as well as Gragon and Hydrark. I was so delighted to doodle while Niet did his coding, I hope everyone enjoyed! Hopefully when Niet does another Dev Stream, he'd let me do that again and I'll do more doodles for everyone!

QUOTE originally posted by Exspirita

I really don't know how to feel about buff niet excited for pfnew tho, it do be lookin spicy :)
The context to that was because of a couple of staff members and Users playing Gartic Phone, which can be seen in Niet's streams. Someone tried to spell "Niet the Absol" for an answer but didn't finish and it came out as "Niet the Abs" Which I ended up making a doodle and that became a Community goal that everyone who attended streams worked for. It'll just be up a week.

QUOTE originally posted by HeartOfAWizard

I thought the original one was going to be used disappoint PFN looks like it's going well. So yay? :D
Original was too big, so I redrew it for Avatar purposes and coloured it all in ^^ sorry to disappoint you though: but I'm not sorry
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page