PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dev Log 204

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log 204 >

Cele's AvatarCele

Dev Stream Debriefing #4

Streamed on: 07 Jun 2021
Hiya! It's been a hot minute, hasn't it? I'm glad to see everyone again, and I hope you're all doing well. This time, Niet worked on the Forums. They're tidied up and neater than what you're used to on PFQ. So, let's take a look at what I can view so far~ Here's some of the code that he's working on! He's adding the part that says, "If you're not staff, tell you that the staff forums don't exist if you try to access them." While, yes, you might think it's a better idea to say that the user simply doesn't have access, in this case we're telling them it doesn't exist because it's not something that will ever exist in their personal experience with the pretty slim-chance exception that they become staff at some point. We decided to let Novie show and do some arts up in the corner so people who don't understand much about code can still have something nice to watch while the weird technomancy happens. :D It wound up being a noodle doodle since I've been bugging Niet for a while to add the Fishing Hut to PFN. With Novie pestering Niet in the background. XP Well, that code has to kinda make a thing happen on-site, right? Okay, so I gotta take a look at the Forums! Now the different primary sections of the forums are divided into tabs so that there's less scrolling. The page isn't so vertically huge anymore, which I think is a very nice thing. You can also see here that Niet owns a thread in the Beta Feedback subforum. The subforum view has been tidied up a bit as well, receiving a bit of a facelift. Anyway, here's a view of the forum from mobile~ And desktop! Keep in mind these are works in progress, so they might change. This is just me taking screenshots while he's streaming and working on it. :D Now for some silly stuff since we've hit the end! Since Niet brought it up at some point, yeah I'm wearing a Cele shirt. My sister gave me a shirt with the Cele's Centre (Closed) artwork on it for Christmas. It's pretty much my favourite shirt at this point. Please forgive the mess in my background. House renovation means I'm keeping my bedroom door shut with that basket at the moment since my doorknob is off. >v>;;; I also have the mirror in the background turned backwards because I hate the idea of mirrors in the bedroom... But I have to have this one in here... Oh, right, we hit the Community Goal on Twitch, so Niet had to change his icon... Niet the Abs! Much to Niet's disdain, I think. lmao Novie did some doodles during the stream, so you guys can have these too~ I don't know why Novie thinks she can beat me up like this... Well, that's all I've got for now! I hope to see you guys next time. Take care, everyone. :D Please use the DSD #4 [Pikas Galore] thread for discussion! Edit: I forgot to give you guys this little gold nugget >:3c
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page