PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in what are some annoying coincidences that have happened to you?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > what are some annoying coincidences that have happened to you? >

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199

QUOTE originally posted by Spaghettium

I once managed to actually get Pokerus by pure dumb luck at one point. I was doing my clickbacks, and one of the users in my list was also the current Pokerus host. I wasn't trying for Pokerus at the time, so I just clicked their party (6 interactions) and moved on. Despite that, the system still ended up choosing me as the next Pokerus Host. Of course, the time that happens also ends up being right at the beginning of one of my classes, so I had no idea I even had Pokerus until after class when I was on the bus home.
this is actually how I got my two Pokerus'! I clicked the party of the current Pokerus host for those two times and I somehow ended up getting Pokerus ...but the first time I completely didn't know I had the Pokerus and I never checked PokeFarm during those 15 minutes I had the Pokerus, and I only found out during the time I was immune to it afterwards so I missed out on my first Pokerus because I completely slacked off and didn't know about it until after it had already gone and I was immune to it
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page