PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services >

Browno's AvatarBrowno

QUOTE originally posted by Secily

Hey! Nice to see y'all opening a store. I've been using your services for a while now - you're damn good at your jobs! I've got a good lump of Pokemon that could use some matchmaking, so I hope you don't mind me putting in your first orders. My Pokemon is wanting to breed! Username: Secily Pokemon you are providing: Alolan Ninetales, Frosvoir, Tyranitar, Amoongus, Flygon, Zigzagoon, Volcarona, Haxorus, Darmanitan, Espeon, Gyarados, Goodra, Salamence, Mienshao, Garchomp, Dragonite, Vivillon, Bisharp, Bulbasaur Wanted pokemon (Please state if specific evolution/forme): Just match species to what I provide, please - so long as the match is good, I'm not picky. Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level): No requirements - all the pokemon I'm providing are level 50+, more or less, and a good few of them are going to be used so I can hand out free pairs to people who need them. I'll get them to matching levels on my own. I'd prefer if they were sent as soon as they're matched, rather as one block, so both of our trade centres are spared from a massive amount of hassle if I'm asleep once you finish up. Payment: For 18 normal pairs and 1 exclusive pair, I'm pretty sure it's 100k credits? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and please take your time. I know this is a lot of pairs, and it'll take more than a bit of time to put together.
Hello! Feel free to send them all my way as soon as you want and we will start working on finding them great companions!
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • Special Pokemon
  • Other
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, and even selling our Special hatches and items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Score: 1759
Banner created by LycanKai
Lv. 100 — +887,988
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
]
Name: Razorslash Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page