PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Stardastarly's AvatarStardastarly
Hi! My name is Star, and I'm 14 and live in the epic New Zealand like that Wosprig above me. I originally joined PokéFarm way back on May 19th of 2010, and never left. I got here from PokéBattlers. (Only managed to hatch like, four eggs when they were giving the invitations out on the original :b heh.) I love drawing, writing (usually only FFs :b), reading awesome books and playing video games. Although, the only games I tend to ever play are Pokémon and Animal Crossing :b But hey, they're still games! Not to mention I like going on the computer. But that is sorta obvious. (or is it? :0) I've loved Pokémon for at least the past 6 years (not sure exactly how long :b) and it's been a major part of my life since. My favourite Pokémon are Starly and Sylveon. In real life, all I'll say is that I can act very differently than how I do online. It depends though. And I'm just going to end this introduction of sorts here because I can't think of anything else to say. So, umm... bye?
こんにちは。 ~ Avatar made and drawn by me ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page