PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > TUBG Headquarters: Max%pairs,charms,dexing+more(Limited services >

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

Service Currently Unavailable

Ditto Speed Dating

💜💜
This section is dedicated to our Ditto Speed Dating service! For the price of 50k credits/50 gold, our Team will work tirelessly to find the perfect match to your Ditto! We guarantee your Ditto will return with the love of its life, tailored to your specification! +5k/5g for Berry Preference. +5k/5g for Specific Nature. +5k/5g for Level Requirement upto level 50. +20k/20g for Level Requirement upto level 100.
  • Information
  • Apocalyptic Golett
  • Arctovish
  • Arctozolt
  • Baltoy
  • Beldum
  • Bronzor
  • Carbink
  • Cryogonal
  • Death Star Voltorb
  • Dhelmise
  • Dracovish
  • Dracozolt
  • Golett
  • Klink
  • Kryptik
  • Lunatone
  • Magnemite
  • Minibbit
  • Minior
  • Porygon
  • Rotom
  • Sinistea
  • Solrock
  • Staryu
  • Voltorb
Select a tab to discover the known maximum percentage (% according to this Guide) for the desired pokemon to be matched with your Ditto.
Apocalyptic Golett 69%
Arctovish 66%
Arctozolt 67%
Baltoy 73%
Beldum 69%
Bronzor 77%
Carbink 77%
Cryogonal 78%
Death Star Voltorb 81%
Dhelmise 60%
Dracovish 64%
Dracozolt 66%
Golett 73%
Klink 69%
Kryptik 73%
Lunatone 73%
Magnemite 69%
Minibbit 69%
Minior 77%
Porygon 77%
Rotom 81%
Sinistea 81%
Solrock 73%
Staryu 73%
Voltorb 81%

Service Currently Unavailable

Ditto Request Form

Please use this form when making a request! Each Ditto will need their own form to keep things clear. Thank you.
[i]My Ditto is looking for Love![/i] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Wanted Genderless pokemon:[/b] [b]Requirements (Berry/Nature/Level):[/b] [b]Preferred Method of Contact (PM/This thread/Other?):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]

FAQ

What is it? This is a service where you can send a Ditto that you already own to our team, and we will pair it with a requested pokemon for its maximum known Matchup. How do I make a request? By using the provided form! Will you pair it with a Shiny/Albino/Melan? Only if you provide them. Will you provide a Ditto? Only if you pay the costs. Within the Team, someone can hatch you a Ditto, but you must provide either a voucher, or cost of the egg from the Egg Supplier. How long does it take? The required time varies wildly! If your Ditto is particularly fussy, it can take a week, perhaps longer. Unfortunately, you cannot rush Love. We will work tirelessly to match your Ditto and will maintain contact with you if it takes longer than a few days to keep you up-to-date on the progress. When do I pay? You pay us when we have found the perfect match! We will contact you to let you know that your new pair is ready, and this is when you will owe us for our work. You can then send us a trade with the payment, and we will return your Ditto along with its new Favourite Pokemon. How will my Ditto be affected? We promise not to edit/change/increase levels of your Ditto unless you ask us to. As with all trading of pokemon, the happiness levels will be reset to 27% but they will return with a smile on their face being part of a new breeding pair!
Credit: Pokemon sprites from PFQ.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,327,271
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,748,250
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page