PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

albino's Avataralbino
Just found out that this thread existed, I live under a rock ok. It's a very entertaining game, It takes aspects from the original pokemon game (Like the Pokewalker) that many loved but it also has its own features which I find makes the game even more fun. I had found myself being on this site for many hours during covid and I'm not sure what I would do if my friend didn't introduce me to this game. I especially like how users can customize how PfQ Looks and that this isn't a Pay to Win/Pay to Play game and that people who don't want to spend money (Like me) on the game can still enjoy it and that they can still get most of the things (Ex: Currency) that the game offers. The updates are great, Not a startling amount at a time and the threads on the News give a quick overview of what the updates do/can do. This is one of the very few games that have a non-toxic community and anyone of any age would enjoy. This is definitely a game that I would (highly) recommend to others. I appreciate the effort put in to make this site the way it is today and keep it up! c:
Forum Icon: garbocan_
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page