PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > 🐔 Chicken's Art + Adopt Shop! [5 adopts/0 slots] >

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Customs! These share the same slots as my Art slots above!

5GP = 5kCR = 1ZC

• Custom Adopts
  • Custom Fusions
For 1,200ZC, I'll make you a simple custom pokemon adopt! Heavy emphasis on the SIMPLE here, I do not do very detailed designs nor ref sheets. You will be getting a flat colored image, like the rest of my adopts! Please tell me what pokemon you'd like, what clothing/accessories they're wearing, and what color scheme they have! If you have specific colors in mind but can't draw, you can color over the official art of that pokemon to give me an idea of what you're thinking of! (but be sure to credit the official art as such!!! And be SURE it is official art; I highly recommend Bulbapedia as a place to get official art!!)

example of something I can work with!

I would like a blue Psyduck with a purple scarf. The yellow parts are dark blue, the bill and feet are light blue, and it has a light blue heart on its forehead. Psyduck art is official pokemon art, edited by me.
You may also give me simple prompts such as "Fire-type Psyduck" "Plushie Psyduck" and so on. Also let me know if you'd like them to be anthro, I can totally do that! I default to non-anthro if not specified. Optional form that is not required:
[b]Hey Chicken! Make me a friend![/b] Pokemon: Color Scheme: Accessories?: Anything else to note/references?: Payment:
For 1,500ZC, I'll make you a custom pokemon fusion! Please tell me which two pokemon to fuse, as well as which one you envision as the "base" pokemon (while I do my best to blend the two species together, it often helps to lean into one species heavier than the other!) For example, this fusion has a Charmeleon "base" with Ribombee "theming" (NOT FOR TRADE!) (also this is older art so excuse the mess) Optional form that is not required:
[b]Hey Chicken! Make me a fused friend![/b] "Base" Pokemon: "Secondary" Pokemon: Anything else to note?: Payment:
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page