PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Monca2014's Treasure Shop (OPEN) >

monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
WELCOME TO MONCA2014's TREASURE SHOP!! Be very welcome to my humble shop. I'm -3 hours from site time.
** GENERAL RULES ** ₪ All PokéFarm Q rules and Trade Forum rules ₪ Don't spam or double post. If you need to change or add something to your post/offer, just edit it. ₪ No forms here. So please be clear about what you want and what you offer. ₪ Do not be rude or disrespectful to anyone. ₪ First came, first serve. ₪ I can reserve a pokémon and/or items for a short while. I go PM the user about the pokémon and/or items. ₪ PM me for any doubt or if you want to know something. ₪ Read all rules before offer. ₪ If you order something remember to subscribe. ₪ I always particpe in Type Race event. So I stop the shiny/albino hunt for the period of type race. ₪ I can do berry preference and male or female choice. Just let me know. ₪ To offer I prefer you use the shop not PM. ₪ For now I'm not doing Exclusives/Variants shiny/albinos hunts because I don't have all items necessary for it. When I can be able to make Exclusives/Variants it will be put down on right place for it.
SHOP SECTIONS GUIDE: 1 - GENERAL RULES/INFORMATIONS 2 - ITEMS 3 - SHINY/ALBINO HUNTS 4 - CUSTOM SHINY/ALBINOS HUNTS 5 - SHINY/ALBINOS DEX ENTRIES 6 - OTHER SERVICES I'm now really keeping currency for paying what I already asked to another user, items that are needed for exclusives/variants (already have mostly pairs, not looking for buying if I don't request), and prepare for some melans hunts I'm looking to do by myself.
credit | free to use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page