PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Goatshed

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Goatshed >

Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady

.>.> Typerace Tracker <.<.

Season 1

Highest Team Score: 220,798 (Normal 09/2020) Highest Personal Score: 6,579 (Ice 11/2021) Most hatched specials: 17 (Fighting 06/2021)

Flying - June 2020

Supersonic Skystrike

I joined the game around this time and I didn't know exactly what I was doing. Chained Hunts: None. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 48

Ground - July 2020

Tectonic Rage

I had a better understanding of how these worked but still had not discovered the forum threads. Chained Hunts: None. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 775 Self hatched specials: My first albino!

Grass - August 2020

Bloom Doom

Chained Hunts: Skiddo Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 1225

Normal - September 2020

Breakneck Blitz

I discovered the forum thread for Typeraces and was part of the most active group I've ever been in, even to this day! (late April 2021) We zoomed to victory, hitting well above the needed score and even breaking a site record from what I could gather on the thread! It was an amazing experience and it was the week that I realised how much I enjoyed the Typeraces, especially due to the co-operative nature of it. All the teamwork and sharing makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Chained Hunts: Skiddo. Position: 1st Team Score: 220,798 (Site record at this time) Personal Score: 1710 Raffle prize: Ditto!
Lv. 100 — +1,189,180
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Fire - October 2020

Inferno Overdrive

Chained Hunts: Skiddo. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 1936 Self hatched specials: x1

Bug - November 2020

Savage Spin-Out

Chained Hunts: Skiddo. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 1516 Self hatched specials: x1 x1

Psychic - December 2020

Shattered Psyche

Chained Hunts: Skiddo. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 1691 Self hatched specials: x1

Steel - January 2021

Corkscrew Crash

Credit: GnarleyQuinn
Chained Hunts: Skiddo. Position: 1st Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 1929 Massive 223-Strong Team Clicklist Self hatched specials: x1

Dark - February 2021

Black Hole Eclipse

My birthday fell on the last day of the Typerace, a few weeks before, I decided to treat myself to a year's worth of Hypermode. Totally worth it for all the specials I proceeded to get! I broke my Skiddo chain, which although had continued for many months, I had not had much luck with specials from it, and they were difficult to find in the shelter. I decided to hunt based on the team I was on each month. I will return to Skiddo for the full collection in the future. Chained Hunts: Purrloin Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 2269 Mega 203 Team Clicklist Self hatched specials: x3 x1 x1 x1 Raffle prize:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Serious nature

Electric - March 2021

Gigavolt Havoc

Chained Hunts: Pichu. Position: Uknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 2775 Gigantic 202 Team Clicklist Self hatched specials: x4 x7 Raffle prize:
Lv. 100 — +17,010
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature

Ghost - April 2021

Never-ending Nightmare

Credit: Wizarmon
A little before this month, Browno actively joined the game. What luck that we both ended up on Ghost! ^_^ Chained Hunts: Duskull, Dreepy. Position: 1st Team Score: 129,115 Personal Score: 3,465 Super 189 team clicklist V-waves: Ice, Steel+, Normal, Fairy+, Fight, Bug+, Dragon+ Pokerus count: 1 Self hatched specials: x3 x3 x2 x1! x2 x1 Raffle Prizes:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 0%
Naïve nature
Lv. 10 — 208 / 331
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Modest nature

Dragon - May 2021

Devastating Drake

I really focused on hatching Tyrunts because Dragon pokemon are really long hatches and using a fossil to double the earned XP, I felt that was my best chances of gaining a high score. I indeed smashed all my previous scores. I did only end up with Tyrunt specials, however. I'm still happy with that! I upgraded both of my dragon and rock badges during this Typerace. We achieved the team goal. Overall, I'm happy with how this one went. Chained Hunts: Tyrunt Position: 8th Team Score: 108,779 Personal Score: 5,520 Whopping 219 member clicklist V-waves: Normal+, Fire+, Normal+, Dragon+, Water+, Normal+, Flying+ Pokerus count: 1 but was not paying attention and missed it! :( Self hatched specials: x8 x3

Fighting - June 2021

All-Out Pummeling

Due to losing a bet to Browno (Explained Here), he has chosen for me to hunt Riolu for this Typerace. This week went well. I got the Bitter shiny for Browno, and a Spicy one for me. I still need a spicy Albino Riolu, so I will continue the chain a little longer. Chained Hunts: Riolu Position: 4th Team Score: 113,086 Personal Score: 4,697 Very large Fighting Team Clicklist 226 players V-waves: Dark+ Steel Fighting++ Dragon Psychic+ Dark+ Rock Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: 2x shiny charms, XP bonus, Adopts bonus, Gems bonus, 2x Shiny bonus. Self hatched specials: x1 x4 x12 Raffle Prize:

Rock - July 2021

All-Out Pummeling

This month, I haven't had so much time to play, so I've been very vaguely getting some random Shelter eggs and Minior when they're available. Browno and I are on the same Team again, hooray! However, he also has not been playing so much. I didn't chain for very long as I was working on Orders in our Shop and hatching for that. I'm still pleased with the score I got, when I wasn't exactly trying. Chained Hunts: Minior Position: 5th Team Score: 94,149 Personal Score: 1,313 173 strong Clicklist V-waves: Psychic, Water, Poison, Steel, Steel, Dark Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Self hatched specials: x1 Did not join Raffle.

Poison - August 2021

Acid Downpour

I started to play more actively again just for the week, although I didn't dedicate too much time to doing so. I ensured I had enough eggs for the Maravol hunt each day and grabbed random eggs from the shelter throughout the day, leaving them to hatch with the egg timer. Still very happy with the score considering I wasn't maxing my Shelter Pass or anything. I got enough gems to upgrade my Poison badge, I also managed to get the Spicy Specials of Maravol that I wanted. I consider this week a great success! Chained Hunts: Maravol Position: Unknown Team Score: Unknown Personal Score: 2,606 V-waves: Unknown Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Unknown Self hatched specials: x1 x1 x1 x1 No Raffle.

Fairy - September 2021

Twinkle Tackle

Back to previous amounts of activity again. I do enjoy this game, especially during Typerace! After I hatched the Spicy Specials of Cutiefly, I ended the hunt and used that day to hatch many many eggs from the Lab as it was EXP+Gem bonus on the same day. I managed to hatch an estimated 331 eggs, getting myself 993 gems in a day. I'm weirdly proud of that. I sky-rocketed in the current Tournament (Hatch eggs) due to that also. It fell on my "weekend" so I had plenty of time to do it. Chained Hunts: Cutiefly, Mimikyu Position: - Team Score: - Personal Score: 5,266 V-waves: Ghost+, Flying, Normal+, Electric+, Psychic, Bug+, Grass+ Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Sei day, 2 Shiny charms, EXP boost x1, Extra Adopts. Self hatched specials: x3 x4 x1 x1 x2 No Raffle.

Water - October 2021

Hydro Vortex

I decided to begin hunting a Variant... I regret this, kinda! The eggs are so tough to get, often seeing 300+ red eggs and 10- blue eggs, and the chain felt tiny even by the end of the race. I hatched very few specials, which I'm less used to during Typeraces previously. Still, I love this snail a lot! It gave me opportunity to hatch a lot of 10k eggs from the Shelter anyway, and get my score nice and high. I maxed my Shelter Pass every day except on Extra adopts, and hatched more than 12 Slugma each day. Pleased with how high the team score got, but wasn't quite there for the Goal. Lots of Basculin and Lapras in the shelter, great for high point hatching! Browno was on Normal team, and they won! :O Chained Hunts: Blue Moon Slugma Position: 5th Team Score: 96,123 Personal Score: 5,422 263 user clicklist V-waves: - Pokerus count: 0 Boosts: Sei day, 1 Shiny charm, Extra Adopts. Self hatched specials: x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 No Raffle.

Ice - November 2021

Subzero Slammer

My last Typerace of the "Season", meaning my cycle will begin again next month and I wanted to end it with a bang! So here I decided to hunt the mighty 10k Lapras! Mainly to get those big points but also for the Albino Mega. I gained Arceus on the first day of this week, which was all very exciting for me. Then I smashed my personal best for this Season with my highest points yet. We reached the Team Goal. I upgraded both my Water and Ice badges with gems. An extremely productive week! Chained Hunts: Lapras Position: 2nd Team Score: 118,482 Personal Score: 6,579 270 big Clicklist! V-waves: Fighting, Bug, Psychic, Poison, Fire, Flying, Ghost. Pokerus count: 6 Boosts: Sei day, 1 Shiny charm, Extra Adopts, XP boost. Self hatched specials: x1 x3 x1 x1 x1 x1 x1 No Raffle.

Go To Season 2 >

• Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 3145
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,323,665
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,737,503
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page