PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The Seventeenth Chapter:The ending of the story! We woke up and headed to the forest. I saw an Empoleon.I let Prinplup out and it dashed straight for the empoleon.Meanwhile I noticed that It was Prinplup's Mom?!?!"Prinplup if you want to stay here you can!"Prinplup had tears in his eyes and then Nodded.I only had two more pokemon Sylveon and Phantump.We then came to a Lush forest when suddenly Phantump evolved into Trevenent!After that a lot of Phantumps came out.Trevenant seemed happy."Trevenent you have been a good friend so why don't you stay here with your fellow friends?"I said.Trevenant nodded and I noticed I only had Sylveon."Sylveon do you want to stay?"I asked.Sylveon nodded.I went back to the river where we met.I noticed a Umbreon and Espeon.Sylveon dashed forward and I noticed they were it's parents."Sylveon do you want to go?"I cried.Sylveon wanted to say no but she nodded."Oh sylveon I will Miss you!"I said with Tears in my eyes.I went home alone and it felt lonely.And that was the end of my Story.(I have a Sylveon in my party pls click it!)
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page