PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The Sixteenth chapter:A bid farewell? I went outside the pokemon center and I noticed the pokemon I caught from Kalos were sad.I decided to bring them to their homes and they were happy.I let Pikachu out of his pokeball to make him happy.I said in doubt"Pikachu you have been a good friend you should have a break."Pikachu looked confused."Pikachu you should stay in your home!"Pikachu looked unsure and eventually nodded.I now had lost one friend.I decided to keep Phantump because Phantump seemed to like me.I let Braixen out of its pokeball."Braixen this is your home!I think you should stay here!"I said.Braixen nodded with Doubt and now I could return home.I went to the boat and saw Valencia Saying Farewell.I was going to miss Kalos and My friends.We arrived home and Mom noticed I had a Phantump."Aw what A cutie!"She said.Phantump seemed happy and we rested at home...
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page