PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The Fifteenth Chapter:A closing to my career! We arrived at the sign ups and made it just in time."I see your doing well"It was Valencia!I noticed she had 2 keys to sucess in her hand."Let's do it till master class!"I shouted."Yeah!"She shouted.We went in only to see that there was no theme preformance.I was really confused but we decided to do our finale plan.Valencia went up first with her Greninja,Her florges,Her Espeon,And her Vivillion.They all made a beautiful elemental preformance but I was sure I could beat her!After that I went and Fireworks were shining and the stage was shiny with my Pokemon's help.Pikachu used thunderbolt and an electric Terrain went across the field.And just like that we were finished!Everyone else went.Finally the announcer was going to announce the winner."The winner is...."The announcer shouted.I hoped it was me.But then he shouted"Valencia!"."Congradulations!"I said.She was bursting with joy.After that she became The Queen of Kalos and I decided to spend one last day at the pokemon center in Kalos.What will I do next?I wondered
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page