PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The fourteenth chapter:The arrival To the pokemon showcase! We went through the forest and arrived in Lumiose City.I knew Clemont would meet me at his gym so I decided to visit for a bit."Hi!"He greeted!"Hello!"I said.I brought a lot of food because I knew Chespin would eat a lot.Soon enough he gobbled all of his berries and his stomach was like a baseball."Chespin eat slower!"Clemont Shouted.I was confused but eventually I helped clean his gym."i hear your next pokemon preformance will be soon!"He said."It is!"I shouted."Well I'll be in the audience!"He said."Okay!"I smiled.We headed for the pokemon center only to get a notice that there was an attack in the pokemon Showcase Area.I rushed there and I sent out Pikachu unsure what it's moves were.I asked it to use thunderbolt and it striked like it's target was it's worst enemy.After that hugged Pikachu and we headed back.Tommorow's the pokemon showcase I thought to myself.Valencia wasn't in town so I was sure she got a Key to sucess.The night didn't pass by quickly...
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page