PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
The thirteenth chapter:Another sweet victory! It was the day for the dandaville city pokemon showcase.I was nerveous because Valencia caught a florges so I would be screwed.We enter and registered and the theme preformance started.The thing that sucks is that...It was something I sucked at!The theme preformance was attracting Rhyhorn!The first round was easy for Valencia because her Florges had attract.She won and I got nervous.I brang out Sylveon and she used attract and It worked!The next few rounds were quick.Finally the freestyle preformance was ready to go.Valencia went first with her sending out her Espeon and her Florges.They made magic from their desires.I went up next and asked Sylveon to use attract and for Prinplup to use Whirlpool.Wet hearts went bursting in the sky!After everyone else went I doubted that I would make it but I won by 8 votes!I got my second Key to Sucess!We went back to the pokemon center only to hear that the next pokemon showcase would be in Lumiose City!I looked at the sky and fell asleep fast...
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page