PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
Hey. The name's Blaze. Few know more about Pokemon than me. I'm also one of the biggest Hamilfans out there too! My pronouns are she/her! I am age 9-15 (not telling my real age), and from California! How did you find us? I was taken here by a user named Glaciersong. And I'm all like, "Wow this place seems cool!" Then I joined. Would you reccomend us to a friend? YESSSSSS!!! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm just on Quotev, writing stories! Go check out Legendary Humans! But it has violence and swearing, so NOT FOR USERS UNDER 10! What's your favorite Pokémon? BLAZIKEN!!! If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? It's a fun time killer! What would you change? I don't know. Maybe the daycare and how we only get 6 eggs per day. What do you dislike? The daycare problem. Does Steve deserve a shiny? Who's Steve?
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 162
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page