PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Totomew's AvatarTotomew
Hi! I just looked at this thread for the first time in a long time if ever and thought I would share some General Feedback on the sites new Daycare update, it's fantastic! I absolutely love it, thank you very much for it! (If this is the wrong place to put this I apologize!) As a person who has trouble remembering all the different factors involved in breeding I would generally have to check and re-check the breeders guide thread trying to get it all right and having all the info that affects a pair right there is really really nice! Thank you for the update!~ I've been with Pokefarm for a long time and I appreciate the continuous effort made to keep updating the site with more things, better playing, and events! While I'm not a person who always likes changes the effort and hard work you all put in to ever update and change is appreciated, thank you for making such a fun Pokemon site! :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page