PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Been here for a bit but wanna do the first one (i mean i joined back in april so wynaut xD) I found PFQ on a FANDOM account, so I wanted to try it out! I would def reccomend it to a friend but when I started a few months ago I wanted this to be my kind of secret lol (me back then: *grabby hands* mine) My favorite pokemon is Eevee (hence my username, CottonEevee!) Hobbies are gaming, reading, drawing and being really funny (not exactly a hobby but it just.. happens?) A few extra things: I can be annoying sometimes, mood swings are very annoying (one minute i'm ridiculously happy and the next i'm grumbling about how rood sally is because i don't have me melan yet. xD), and I laugh at ridiculously random things when I'm in a good mood. Oh, and I occasionally do trashy pokemon puns and am for some reason stuck at elite rank because I'm too busy melan hunting to fill my eggdex xD And I love using emoticons (like ^^, :D, xD, c:, etc) and emojis! Okay I go now sorry for pushing this block of text at you xD
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page