PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in christmas accessory rerun

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > christmas accessory rerun >

Leacky's AvatarLeacky

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

Well a friend of mine gotten the wings from someone who had them and I have them now so I guess they were transfered over from pf1 Proof: https://pokefarm.com/summary/VZZ4K
Regarding the "on what version of Pokefarm was the event for the Christmas accessories" question: 2013 was the year of the PFQ closed beta and the event was held on the said closed beta (so no, it wasn't on old PF, just on PFQ) and the Advent Calendar event was available only to those people who had access to PFQ at that time (to be invited to the closed beta you either had to be in the lucky chosen ones group, have made a high amount of interactions on a specific time frame - Edit: or hatch a lot of Eggs, I'm not 100% sure now but you can find this info here under the original version of that post, or... pay some money, if I recall correctly all the possible ways). Which, let's be honest, not only was a very long time ago but also very few people were able to participate in the event, most of which are very likely inactive by now. So it would be cool to see a re-release of these accessories.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page