PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

hanaimakura67's Avatarhanaimakura67
I'm both new and have been here a while. lol I had an older account but lost the login information some years ago. How did you find us? When I originally found ya'll, I was on another kick looking for adoptable, clickable pet sites and I have always loved Pokemon, so when I saw this, I just had to join. Would you reccomend us to a friend? I would but... I don't have any friends that are really that into Pokemon anymore. Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I like to read a whole lot when I'm not on video games and I also write sometimes... I also do karaoke now... Oh and I forgot that I do digital art. What's your favorite Pokémon? MewTwo. MewTwo forever. I'm crazy for his sob story. If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? That's it's all Pokemon. :D What would you change? I have my reservations about the combined Pokemon I've started seeing around on here but I wouldn't necessarily change that myself. What do you dislike? That once my Pokemon are in the field, I can't access their profiles by clicking on them... Does Steve deserve a shiny? Who is Steve? (This is why I'm both new and experienced here. lol)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page