PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

alphias's Avataralphias
I joined Pokefarm... a long time ago... but sorta lost interest since I wasn't as into Pokemon at the time (but was into virtual pet things). I've been on two similar sites for around a year (for one) and a few weeks (for the other), and decided to yeet myself back here. I am now, as of January this year, officially obsessed with Pokemon. It took too long. I released most of my Pokemon upon coming back, except for one I found really cool. I realized waaaay too late that I released my original starter - Pichu. I'm fine with it, since my first non-PoGo game was Let's Go Eevee (i.e. my female Eevee w/ Sassy Nature) and then Sword (where my starter was Scorbunny w/ I BELIEVE Rash nature. If it was hasty instead of rash I'll look for another male Scorbunny again). Right now, I am working on collecting my Pokemon team w/ right genders + natures and everything, hopefully at a lower level. I don't think Zacian, much less Crowned Sword Zacian, is available yet? I know the site is probably still releasing Galar Pokemon XD. So for now, I'll be collecting/evolving Tsareena, Mimikyu, Corviknight (in place of Zacian), and Boltund. Once I feel like hopping back on the Switch. I'll know once Crown Tundra releases of course! I have a terrible memory outside of Cinderace's and Eevee's gender and nature. My first shiny hunt will probably not be officially recorded? I plan to hunt down 8 shiny Eevees. And then Rookidee, Scorbunny, Sobble, Wooloo, Yamper, Mimikyu, Pichu (for Alolan Raichu), and maaaaybe a shiny legendary or two? I have too many favorites.
They/Them • -8 PFQ Time TR Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page