PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Twickers' shop! egg dexing, free fields, box hunts and more!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Twickers' shop! egg dexing, free fields, box hunts and more! >

Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Twickers' Shop
Welcome to my shop!
  • Notices
  • Rules
  • Advertisements
new look for legibility purposes! newly added eggdexing! Poltchageist 81% Deinglitch 99% Embretta 99% note: pokemon dexing is not open but close! I should have it up and running within a month or two! I have a bad habit of only editing this past 1 am so if the grammer or wording on things doesn't make sense feel free to let me know and I can quickly change it :)
1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. First come first serve! Execpt for in the case of Pms which I will talk about in the next rule. 3. I will take pms regarding the shop, but I will send out all shop orders before pm, even if I was contacted by pm before someone posts in the shop. 4. Please use the forms provided! (if one is provided) 5. Please subscribe until I send your pokemon! 6. If I send a trade and it is not accepted after 48 hours, I will put the pokemon back up for sale/dex. 7. Be patient. I do have other responsibilities and a life outside of pokefarm. I will get to you when I can. 8. Please read everything before you request pokemon! It's not just there to fill space I promise! 9. I reserve the right to deny orders as I see fit so please keep that in mind (I can't really see myself doing that unless you are being really rude so you probably won't have to worry about this rule :D ) 10. Lastly, this is not a rule but a warning that if you continuously resell my free Pokémon/pairs I may refuse service to you.
If you for some reason want to advertise my shop I have this lovely banner made by Angelatos!

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/281762/Twickers-shop-egg-dexing-free-fields-box-shelter-hunts][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/angelatos/banners/commissions/twickers_shop.png[/img][/url]
These are other shops/threads that I recommend you check out!!
credit | free to use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page