Single post in Whitley's School of Art and Design
Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools > Whitley's School of Art and Design >
ANATOMY 101 LESSON 1: Facial Anatomy Step-By-Step
- The upper edge of the eyes' y-level is 2/5 the way down from the top of the head
- The bridge of the nose y-level is 3/5 the way down from the top of the head
- The lower lip's y-level is 4/5 the way down from the top of the head
- The middle of the eyes is the same y-level as the top of the ears.
- The top of the upper lip is the same y-level as the bottom of the ears.
- The inner tip of each eye is the same x-level as the outer points of the nose.
- The outer tips of the lips's x-level goes 1/3 the way into the eyes
Try it yourself! Post your portrait below!