PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Questions about Site Rules

Forum Index > Core > Help > Questions about Site Rules >

Bonespeaker's AvatarBonespeaker
I was interested in getting a clarification re: No Cheating rules. The language used seems strictly to target automatic gameplay, where the player does not directly interact with the game or extra interactions are done per player action. Am I right to read it that way? I am asking because I want to know if using non-standard computer peripherals that required a third party application to function correctly counted as 'cheating' if it did not directly interact with the website or perform any actions without direct player input. Specifically, is it acceptable to use xpadder to emulate mouse/keyboard function for an xbox controller and use it to interact with the site, assuming it remains 1 controller button press = 1 site interaction. I've made various controller profiles for lots of sites and KbM games, esp ones that are known to cause a lot of wrist strain. I've yet to run into trouble, but I wanted a general clarification on using things like re-mapping/programmable peripherals which use applications to change their behavior, but do not change how a player interacts with the site itself. That way I don't need to second guess every variant controller/program assuming they are still following the same guidelines, not automating interactions, etc. Thanks in advance for the answer, and I'm sorry if this question's been asked before. I sort of assumed no one else was crazy enough to ask if they could play a website with a controller before.
‎‎‎‎‎ ★ ☆ ⚔ ☆ ★ Hoarding Terracotta Épée
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page