PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dev Log 204

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log 204 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Let's get the bad news out of the way: I'm calling it quits on getting the "expanded Scour missions" feature working. I've tried, I've re-tried, and it's just not coming together. But I can say that PFNew's equivalent feature will take all the lessons learned and work better right away. More on that on a future DevLog post, I'm sure. On to something more positive, I've recently "stealth-added" two new features to PFQ's forums, so here's the details. Shiny chain [inventory] code Now you can use [inventory=ShinyChain] and [inventory=ShinyShiny] to post stats about your current shiny chain. (It's not case sensitive but it does need to be one word for it to work) Example, my Zorua chain is 0/58. Multi-Quote You can queue up several posts in a thread with the new Multi-Quote option, and then when you go to reply to the thread itself all of the queued quotes will be there for you. You can't "cross-quote", ie. quote a post from another thread. You'd still need to quote it normally and then copy it into your target post. But this should help a lot with shops, suggestions, or even answering DLD questions ;)
Garthic's answers should help clarify a lot of the questions we were getting about interactions on the new site, but I just want to specify one thing here as this applies to both PFNew but also changes made on PFQ: If we make a change that affects the game's balance, then other parts will be adjusted accordingly. For example, if we decide to make Boxes rarer, then Box contents will be adjusted to be more valuable on average. PFNew will no longer have a concept of "proper berry" interactions, so Interaction Points will be standardised, and the cost of things using IP will be adjusted to maintain balance. Of course it's entirely possible that something gets forgotten. PFQ is a big game with lots of interconnected features. So if a change gets made and something is forgotten, feel free to bring that up. But most of the time there's no need to worry as we'll think of it. But most importantly of all... Don't Panic 👍 Dev Log Discussion
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page