PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
ok I probs should've done this when I joined but I didn't know this was there so yea just call me Miri I'm super friendly and like to offer lots of support to everyone I came here back in May when I saw a friend's account and I went 'I've gotta try this out' so now I am here I can be found rambling in my journal or clicking people, mostly on my computer with my online friends my main goal is to make everyone on here happy and to make this place great for the new people favourite Pokemon? I have too many favourites hhh but my main favourite is on my profile~ also yes Steve deserves a shiny btw I just started chatting in the forums last week and I get emotional easily but that's ok I love y'all anyway
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page