PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A new building has appeared!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > A new building has appeared! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The new feature is opening tomorrow! It will be added to the Nearby Places at Reset. It's still a secret until then, but knowing how quickly you guys solve our puzzles, I doubt it'll be secret for long XD In any case, we hope you'll like it!
Important updates here so they get seen: Having reviewed user feedback and data on how the initial sales went, it has been decided to scrap the additional cost of selecting a Nature. The Nature selection is now done as part of the CS purchase confirmation screen, at no extra cost. The people who purchased Cele's Nature Selection last week have been refunded the full 800 ZC per purchase (and should have gotten a PM from SYSTEM telling them such). In order to try and accomodate anyone who might have bought a CS but was discouraged by the additional fee, Cele's shop will open this weekend as well (it would normally be closed), with the same stock as last weekend. This is a second chance to grab a sprite you want, with the Nature you want. Unfortunately it won't be possible to refund CSes that have already been bought - but you can PM me, and I'll be able to do something like change the Nature manually (of course this only applies to things bought from the CS Shop last weekend). I hope this helps resolve some of the issues with the feature, and thank you for your patience. PS. Starting next weekend there'll be a Timers Bar item for Cele's Centre being open. As with all items on the Timers Bar, you can choose to hide it if you're not interested - up to you.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page