PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Bäd - Kïtty's AvatarBäd - Kïtty
Hi! I'm BAD - KITTY! Y'all can just call me kitty, though. I literally just started this game yesterday, and I can already say that I'm addicted My most favorite thing to do is read, although I used to draw too. Unfortunately, adulting takes up much of my time, so I'm not able to draw but rarely these days. Still, sometimes I get the urge and end up doodling like crazy I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so of course I've taken the official quiz to see what house I'd be in. No surprise, but I'm in Slytherin, hehe.. My favorite pokémon is eevee! There's nothing like a versatile pokémon that can become literally anything. It also doesn't hurt that they're absolutely adorable, too. I hope future games include new eeveelutions, like a dragon type or ghost. I'm of a mind that there should be an eeveelution for every type, to be honest Anywho, I hope that you'll take the time to be friends with me, as I'm sure you're all such kewl people!
Eevee image (c) bulbapedia
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page