PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Dude Sally is the actual worst. 270DCP, including the freebies, ordering from the supplier at least 4 times (~280K, and Wendy is literally holding the last egg of this very last batch hostage), a fae crystal, both charms active, arceus, albino radar, and for what? for what? a handful of shinies, some albinos, one (1) troll party? what else can I do to apease you, you stupid dumb dragon?? You won't even give me rus WWHY DID I WASTE TWO-THREE HOURS hU NTING IT??? ahaha while I was about to post this, I did get rus. I got ambushed by the first rus of reset. when my crystal's gone and I'm not activating another, when I no longer need it, when I for sure didn't want it. Because that's honestly how it happens every. single. time. and for what?? ? for whhaaaaat?? a (1) s i n g l e shiny. just one. look at that absolutely cursed number. look at it. i'm so tempted to feed it to Sally for breakfast, the absolute monster. I woke up in a Mood and this is just rubbing salt into it. I can't even. It's time to log off. It's time for Maleficent to leave for the day because I can't HANDLE this tomfoolery, this absolute CLOWNeRY. @Sally @SystemSalamence Catch me outside. Catch me outside so I can DECK YOU.

EDIT: Mmmhm, yeah. looks about right.

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page