PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

QUOTE originally posted by timid

I don't want to seem like I'm posting just to complain/nitpick at things because I enjoy the majority of the sprites, but I really can't wrap my head around why the body of shiny galar yamask is maybe... half as blue/indigo as it should be?? This isn't a matter of choosing colors as an art staff, this is a canon shiny and unless there's something wrong with my eyes, the color it actually IS was rather lost in translation here? :/ edit; the eye is actually a little off in color as well, and I find this particularly odd because Runerigus doesn't have these problems at all really and is basically spot on?
I was about to point out that your site skin colours probably don't help (as it's a bit clearer on my cream-coloured background!), but then I did some colour-picking and have to say I agree; I took the sprites for Galarian and Unovan Yamask from the PFQ Wiki and from Serebii - above is my (crude and quick) comparison of the colours. I think the Galarian needs to borrow the same shiny colour, or at least an almost-identical one, from the Unovan shiny sprite to be consistent with the game. Not sure if this point belongs in "image errors" instead, though?
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page