PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs > FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE] >

Yahan's AvatarYahan
I’ve noticed myself repeating myself when I see people asking about base S/A/M chances so: Q: what are the base chances for S/A/M? A: As I understand it, base chances for both shinies, albinos, and melans aren't made public. When they used to be, people kept complaining that they didn't get their S/A/M after they reached the number of hatches from the base chance. For instance, say the base albino chance was 1 in 7000 (don't think it actually is, I'm just throwing out a number for the sake of the analogy), people would complain when they didn't get an albino by egg 7000. Just because the base chance says you'd have a chance of getting 1 albino in 7k eggs, it's not guaranteed. But because so many people were thinking that it would be and got upset when it didn't happen, base chances were hidden from the userbase.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page