PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Duusu's AvatarDuusu
Waywørd, I do like your points of being able to mentor multiple users at once and not having to be within a certain rank range to apply to become an apprentice. However, I feel that there should be some limit to how many users someone is actively mentoring. That would be so that the mentor could spread above, or at the very least, the necessary amount of attention to each of his or her apprentices. Though I fully support the suggestion of not having apprentices be within an exclusive rank range! I do know of many users who come back from a hiatus or somehow manage to climb the ranks very quickly but are still quite clueless to aspects of this site. Should there be different groupings of mentors for those users? Say, one group for users who are completely new, another for moderately new, and another for those with few questions?
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 21,701 / 21,931
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page