PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥ >

Rylee's AvatarRylee
☾ opened 3/25/2020 ☽ Hey, Trainer! Nice to meet you! My name’s Rylee, and I’m a trainer from the great region of Conia! a strange, pink bat pokemon perches on her shoulder. Oh, this is Roma! She’s a spritbat (noibat- Spritzee hybrid). I discovered her in the wild back in Kalos and we’ve been partners ever since. She’s also the mascot for this shop! ♥ I’m a shiny hunter, and on my travels i’ve found some pretty interesting pokemon, ones i don’t think anyone has seen before. I’ve been very lucky finding variants and hybrids in the wild. Since i’m a trainer myself, i can’t keep all of them! So i’m opening this shop in hopes to give the rare pokemon i’ve collected to new homes! please read all of the rules to this shop, and scroll down to see the pokemon who need loving homes! thanks for stopping by!

★ rules and faq ★ please read these rules before purchasing!

• all pokefarm rules apply
  • please credit my toyhou.se!.
  • i will need your payment before i send your unwatermarked art over.
  • no refunds once purchased
  • please don't buy my art to resell it for a higher price.
  • feel free to make minor changes to any adoptables (like adding accessories/tweaking colors) but please leave the original art by me alone.
  • i reserve the right to decline any offers.
  • tips aren’t necessary but appreciated! ♥
Q: What are adoptables? Adoptables are character designs that you can use if you buy them. Q: How do egg adopts work? The egg’s appearance is a hint as to what the adoptable will look like. They will also have a mini description that will hint at what one of the types of the pokemon inside will be. Once you buy the egg, i’ll reveal the adoptable to you with without a watermark via PM.

payment methods

**Mostly looking for , or $USD** If you’d like to offer other payment methods, / mixed payments, here’s my values: 5,000 = 5 = 1 valued at market price if you need help converting currencies, i’d recommend this page. and of course, if you choose to pay in USD, i’ll message you the paypal info!

other places to find my art:

toyhou.se: rylee instagram: @pokerylee deviantart: pokerylee
  • adoptables
  • eggs
  • commissions
  • gachapon
― adoptables ― after purchasing an adopt, i can send over the watermarkless png of your newly bought friend! ♥ pictures with more than one adopt will be removed from this page once all of them are purchased (hopefully as quickly as possible.)

PFQ friend adopts

Electrifying Furfrou SOLD to Mabostiff Comes with this albino delta furfrou for free!

$5 or less

All of these adopts are $5/500 ZC/2.5k GP or less!

miltank x audino x mega mewtwo Y

1,500 / 300 / $3USD available

chimchar x mega camerupt mini

1,500 / 300 / $3USD available

icon adopts

all 275/equiv

1. pawmi x glaceon available 2. *shiny!* minior x murkrow pending 3. oshawott x victini available 4. poochyena x scraggy available 5. wigglytuff x ribombee SOLD to Mabosstiff

lines

none at the moment!

fusions

alcremie x galar zigzagoon fusion

3,500 / 700 / $6USD available

eeveelutions

elegant leafeon

8,500 / 1700 / $15USD SOLD to crescent

variants

rainbow ribbon alolan ninetails

9,000 / 1800 / $16USD available

cactus blossom bulbasaur

4,000 / 800 / $7USD available

celestial togetic

fire type floragato

other (not pokemon)

littlest pet shop doodles

added sept 8th 2023 i’ve seen some people make LPS adopts on toyhou.se so i thought i’d try it bc it seems cute!! constellation cat: 225/equiv sakura cocker spaniel: 225/equiv

kitty doodle adopt batch 3

batch 3 | added august 21st 2023 all of these were kind of random doodles inspired by the artists on the nyudoodles toyhou.se! they make cute things so please check them out :) 1. Starry Night: SOLD to Mikku 2. Toxic Bones: SOLD to SweetBean 3. Rose Gold Sky: SOLD to Aloevera 4. Celestial Clouds: SOLD to Jalakins
― eggs ― added 03/18/24

5,500/1100/$10 paypal/ equiv each! these are all variant eggs! No fusions in here! I worked really hard on these.. I hope you enjoy :) You may only adopt ONE egg until march 22nd 23:59 server time.

244: SOLD to NatsNeko 245: SOLD to Mabosstiff 246: SOLD to Xenomorph 247: SOLD to NatsNeko 248: SOLD to Sari 249: SOLD to QuirkyQuills

discounted eggs!! (0 available)

None at the moment!

previous egg examples

fennekin x crawdaunt (belongs to Kaotashimi)

shockblu (belongs to Jalakins)

goomy x audino (belongs to MeowQeclion)

lapras x diancie (belongs to Midnight Espeon)

shinx x voltorb (belongs to Jalakins)

dragon toxel (belongs to Jalakins)

― commissions are: open! since i'm very new to this kinda thing, i'll only be doing basic commissions for now! i've been drawing all of my life but i'm finally beginning to sell digital art, so please bare with me! ♥ rules/important notes:
  • please be patient with me! i work part time outside of pfq so it may take me a bit to respond/finish orders.
  • i have the right to decline any orders (though i probably won't)
  • i will be limiting commissions to pokemon and pokemon OCs for now, so please only order art of that!
  • please provide some refrence pictures of your character, the more the merrier!
  • please give me your reference and some general notes about your OC and post it in this thread. i will either accept/decline your offer in the thread, and i'll contact you via PM from there.
  • once the art is done, i will send it to you and make sure everything looks ok. if it's all set, i will accept your payment in full!
  • tips aren't necessary but ultra appreciated!
  • i am only taking so many commissions at a time! click here to see how many open slots there are
  • most important: please credit my toyhou.se when using the art i make for you!

all prices will follow this ratio: 5k = 5 = 1 100 = $1 USD 1 = market price 1 = market price any z crystal = market price $USD is main priority need help converting prices? use eltafez's converter!

discounted commissions!

for a limited time, i’m doing discounted commissions of characters that have been designed by me! Doesn’t matter how long you’ve owned the character, as long as I designed it I will draw them again for you for a cheaper price. i’m also currently working on different techniques with my art program. Please let me know if i can experiment on your character’s fullbody with different brushes, or if you’d like the style to be the same as the pixel fullbody (examples in the pixel fullbody tab.) typical fullbody starting price: $10 or 1.2k/equiv discounted price: 900 or $8USD flatsale

pixel fullbodies

rylee’s pixel fullbodies all commissions in this style will be over 1000x1000 pixels and will be ~lined!!~ with a pixel brush! Now that i have a drawing tablet with a screen i will be experimenting with lineart using this commission type. I plan on making all commissions of this type look similar to these:

pixel fullbody examples:

Do not use/claim as yours, they are mine!!
starting price: $10 or 1.2k/equiv +$1-5/equiv depending on character complexity

icons (temporarily closed)

rylee’s icons all commissions in this style will be 150x150 pixels and will be lined with a single border! it will be more like a small doodle and will be a little pixel-y due to the size. examples: please check the ‘gachapon’ tab or the icon adopts section of the ‘adoptables’ tab for my most recent examples. will add more examples when i get orders :)) starting price: 500 / 2.5k / $4USD

custom fusion/adopt

rylee’s custom fusions and adopts i’ll create a custom character for you! just give me a couple guidelines first! this type of commission follows the same size and features as the pixel fullbody one; transparent background, lined, double border. examples: check my toyhou.se for custom examples starting price: $10 or 1.2k/equiv +$1-$5/equiv more depending on the character’s complexity, ask me about it! please also give me some guidelines to work with, such as:
  • what pokemon would you like the base to be?
  • if it's a fusion: which 2 pokemon should i fuse?
  • what kinds of colors should i work with?
  • should this character have any accessories?
  • what kind of personality does this character have?
i may ask additional questions after i receive your order form to help make a more accurate and fitting design!

personalized melan bait (temporarily closed)

rylee’s personalized melan bait all commissions in this style will be at least 150x150 pixels and will be lineless with a single or double border! I will only do melan baits of pokemon who have had updated melan/albino sprites since the PFQ staff are in the process of reworking them. Also, these are personalized, meaning they are custom for your use only. Please give me an idea of what you’d like the pokemon to be doing in the bait, like the pose/expression/any props! I can do a few kinds of melan bait so please specify which one you’d like: examples: ♥no animationsimple animation (stars)simple animation (s/a/m cycle) starting price: depends on size needed and animation. feel free to offer or ask about a price!
― icon adopt gacha: ― added late february 2024

random icon: 250/equiv autobuy: 375/equiv you may only AB one icon until march 5 23:59 server time!

these will be first come, first serve! I will go in order of the posts in the thread.

check here for availability

1. teddiursa x gothita AB to Mabosstiff 2. azumarill x tepig available 3. larvitar x amaura available 4. joltik x clefairy AB to Porrim 5. sprigatito x x sharpedo AB to NatsNeko 6. goomy x scream tail available 7. poochyena x ponyta AB to illud93 8. tinkatink x pachirisu available

BOGO icons - AB one above get one from here free

1. cubchoo x pawmot - claimed by Mabosstiff 2. cubchoo x victini - open 3. butterfree x chespin - open 4. eldegoss x spritzee - open 5. musharna x starly - claimed by NatsNeko 6. sheet ghost popplio - open 7. sobble x nidoran - claimed by Porrim
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page