PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q >

Cele's AvatarCele
There are plenty of advanced features that I have not gone into detail on. I'll show you a couple of pages to explore in order to find some of them.

[4.0] - Nearby Places

The Nearby Places tab of the Farm page is one such place. You'll see various places such as the Berry Garden, Fishing Hut, Contest Hall, Pokémon Dojo, and more on this page. There are also basic descriptions of what you can do in each of these places. Take a look and play with these features, and partake in the various activities they have to offer!

[4.1] - Other Links

The Other Links tab of the Farm page offers you some other features and utilities. There are links to the Site Rules, Staff Roster, Mega Evolution, and more. There are also links to some of the special site-wide events such as the Weekly Tournaments, Fabulous Friday, Type Race, and Mass-Click Weekend. Exploring this page in particular is a good idea, because there's a lot of useful tools here for your journey and life on PokéFarm Q. If you wind up having any questions, you can use the Staff Roster on this page in order to see the members of Staff. For most questions and inquiries, feel free to send a PM to any of the General Moderators. We're here to help, and we can't do so unless you ask! ^^ If you've found from this guide that you like how I do things, you are more than welcome to contact me. I don't mind, but none of the Staff Members bite.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page