PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > The Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q >

Cele's AvatarCele

Welcome to the Beginner's Guide to PokéFarm Q

Hello there! Welcome to PokéFarm Q. Since you're here, I assume you have questions about the game, how to do something, or what you should do now. That's what we're here to answer. This is a bit of an info dump, so I'll try my best to make the answers you want easy to find. This is partly a remake of an old thread by Linokii and partly just a guide inspired by it, since it was pretty dead but still rather useful. I'll be able to better help with a new thread with corrected information, so here we are!
If you have questions, please go to the questions thread and use the "Reply to this thread" link there in order to ask. Use the Thread commands near the top of the page to Subscribe to this and/or the questions thread so you can see when answers are given, and also be appraised of updates to the guide. As a part of the guide, I'm going to include a short code that you can Ctrl+F or use "Find..." or "Find on page" commands in order to jump to. You can reach that option via your browser's options, usually found in the upper right corner via a menu icon. I'll also link to posts so you can get there a touch faster. Format: Code - Topic Feel free to exclude the []

Table of Contents

Updates & Thanks

Updates

• 19/Mar/2020 - First draft started
  • 21/Mar/2020 - First version of the guide complete, undergoing reviews and edits before going live
  • 25/Mar/2020 - Thread moved to Guides forum. We're live now!
  • 23/Sep/2020 - Activating Your Account and Additional Resources topics added to the guide, Outro pushed back to be [5.1] to compensate.
  • 28/Mar/2024 - Additional Resources and Outro pushed back to be [6.0] and [6.1], added a section on symbols around the site as the new [5.0]. Updating other information in guide to be consistent with updates to the site.

Thanks

• Linokii - A HUGE thank you to Linokii for the original guide! The format was really nice and easy to remake in part due to the organization and care that they took in writing it.
  • Methos - Methos deserves thanks for helping me write and proofread this guide.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page