PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [Shop]Lew - Free E/V/L, S/A/D, Dex Trades, RTE

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > [Shop]Lew - Free E/V/L, S/A/D, Dex Trades, RTE >

Lew's AvatarLew

Lew
she/her
's Trades

prior informations

I'm french, so I am 2 hours ahead the server time and I may make some language mistakes (if you see some, send me a pm and I will correct them, I'm ready to improve myself) I will gladly help you if you need someone to do trade-evolves, spars, or if you need some basic dex entries for free. Don't hesitate to send PMs.

summary

I. Shinies & Albinos II. Deltas and Legends III. Dexing services IV. RTEs and stuff

rules

- Please post your propositions here before sending any trade or PM - I will show the prices in GP, but you can still pay in another currency (we can round the numbers), keeping in mind that : 5k = 5 = 1 - You can also send any proposal including some items (summons/boxes/swaps...), I will examine them all - I accept mixed payments - Please be polite, it's always appreciated
Template made by Odinsflower - Free To Use [code] Little charmander made by sugarislife28
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page