PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

knickknacks's Avatarknickknacks
Hi all! I’m Knick, and I’m happy to be here! I’d heard about/seen pokefarm around but finally decided that, since I’ll have a bit more time on my hands in the coming weeks, to try my hand at this game. I think it’ll be suited to me seeing as I like Pokemon in the most casual sense- I never played any of the games, but have always thought they’re neat! I’m intrigued by the idea of albino pokemon/color variants other than the traditional shiny! Completionist that I am, I’ll certainly be looking forward to trying to nab some of those! Currently I’m working to hatch my first batch of eggs. With my limited knowledge I think I know what at least one of them is- but regardless, I’m excited to welcome my first few pokemon (: Hobby-wise I enjoy running, doodling, bursting into song and, apparently, amassing pixellated critters. I don’t think I have a specific favorite pokemon, though I’ve always had a soft spot for eevee and its evolutions, because come on. too cute.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page