PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Hoarder's Association (Remake) >

Welcome to the Hoarder's Association! I'm RowletPrincess, the new clan owner, and I'll do my best to help with anything possible! Before going any farther, please read our rules. Just like any other organization, we have rules! Not many, but they're important if we want to keep this thread active and organized.

Rules

1. ALL Pokefarm Q Rules Apply. ★ 2. You aren't required to hoard a pokemon to be a member. ★ 3. Please don't post unless you are a member! ★4. Please do not post hoard changes; any changes should be pm'd to me ★ 5. Make sure you've subscribed! If you dont want to take part in the discussion feel free to mute the thread ★ 6. No discussion posts as of yet, please. I'm new to clan ownership and I'm still getting a feel for running things. ★ 7. Have fun and enjoy your time at the hoarders association.
Do you want to join us? Wonderful! Please fill this out and pm it to me rather than posting. Click here and make sure to label your PM too!

Clan entrance form

★ Username: ★ Hoarding: ★ What is one of our rules?: ★ How many rules do we have?:
Once you are accepted, you will be allowed to make your introductory post!
Creator For The Hoarder's Association Use ONLY

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page