PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Duusu's AvatarDuusu

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

QUOTE originally posted by ScørKaji

i'm not thinking of a bragging list, but i'm sure that i dunno, one of the top 5 users who helped the most people are entered into a raffle for a suprise, or something like that.
I don’t hate this idea though. If the clan were remade, and raffles were being held. ^.^ But I don’t think we should tally the number of people helped, but rather include the clan as a whole. Every mentor, every part of the clan. As a fun thing.
Personally, I am a little iffy on the entire idea of a raffle or any other 'surprise reward system' in exchange for helping other users. I feel that if you were to help someone it should be for the sake of assisting them, not for gaining a material reward or for the sake of a shout out. If anything, that feeling of joy you receive upon helping someone is enough. Besides, helping each individual user would involve different needs and a different duration (an example being a quick question on how to trade items versus a full run down on melan hunting) each time, so it would be difficult to compare and place each mentor into a list of how helpful they have been.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 85 — 14,406 / 21,931
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page