PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The friendship of a partner

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > The friendship of a partner >

Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
This is basted of my character Bonnie and her Partner Prince from Team Spark for my pmd game Main Charters: : Bonnie : Prince : Sparkplug Some side characters maybe there but These are the main characters ___________________________________ Chapter one: A storm!? Bonnie and Prince were both fast asleep in there beds it had been a long day for the two rescuing lost Pokémon and finding some cool stuff out in the world. It was pretty peaceful in there room they were both in a pretty good mood until the Loudred came in “TIME TO GET UP YOU TWO!!!” Loudred yelled out at the two sleeping Pokémon “morning all ready?” Bonnie said yawning and getting up “do you think it would be ok if we slept in a little bit?” Prince said eyes still closed “SORRY BUT NOPE WE HAVE A BUSY DAY TODAY” Loudred yelled out at the two causing the two to cover there ears “isn’t it always a busy day!?” Bonnie said kinda annoyed as she walked up to Loudred “WELL YEA BUT TODAY THERES GOING TO BE A STORM!!” Loudred yelled at the two “a storm!?!?” Prince said getting up and running up two the Loudred and his partner “YES A STORM AND ITS OUR JOB TO WARN OTHER POKÉMON ABOUT IT!” Loudred yelled out walking away “ok then let’s go!” Bonnie said grabbing onto Prince’s flipper and walking to were they always meet in the morning with the other Pokémon. “Ok guys we know about the storm right!” Master guild Wigglytuff said looking at the Pokémon as they all nodded “ok good each of your teams will be chosen to go to a pacific place to warn the other Pokémon out in the wild!” Wigglytuff said as the Pokémon nodded “ok here’s were each of the teams will be going...” Wigglytuff said as he read out aloud all the team names and were they were to be heading to “I hope we get to go somewhere fun and scary!” Bonnie said to Prince as he looked down “oh I’m not to sure about scary” Prince said as he looked at Bonnie “oh weres your fun of adventures!?” Bonnie said looking at her partner “I’m just not sure” Prince said looking at Guid Wigglytuff “and team Spark will be heading to the deep forests” Wigglytuff said looking at the two “ok now that you know we’re you guys are heading let’s get a move on!” Wigglytuff said as the other Pokémon left out the guid “ohh we get to go in the forest isn’t that cool!?” Bonnie said smiling “yea...I guess” Prince said as he looked down and blushed he didn’t want His partner to know that he was scared as they walked through there town.
Icon was made by Daemonprince
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page