PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE]

Forum Index > Core > Help > FAQs > FAQ [REQUEST + UPDATE] >

snip

QUOTE originally posted by Piroko

Hello~... I actually haven't been back on here for a good while (like what, three years?), so it's a miracle I even remembered my username and password. Thing is though, I can't seem to find the Log Out button. Do I just close my window, or am I just not seeing it?
Hello! In the top left corner you'll see a blank space then your username, and below is clickback - help. Click on that blank space and you'll open a drop down menu with the last option being log out. Your avatar is supposed to be displayed there if you put one. Edit: I feel like this could be added to the FAQ as I've seen people being confused about this. my apologies for replying, I realised it when it was too late but I still think it should be added to the FAQ
Q: How do I log out? A: Clicking the top left corner near your username will give you a drop down menu with the last option being log out. If you have an avatar, it will be displayed there.
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page