PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nymphali || A Pokesona Story

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Nymphali || A Pokesona Story >

MouseRat74's AvatarMouseRat74
"Hey Ash, who have you got there?" Said the professor, "I saw this Eevee just wandering around with a lost expression.." Replied Ash. The professor looked down at Nymphali, who was still quite sleepy. "There's something strange about this Eevee.. but I can't quite put my finger on it.." Said the professor, causing a Rotomdex to float over. "Would you like me to scan her?" the Rotomdex asked. The professor nodded as the Rotom scanned Nymphali. "Error, error.. Type does not match," said Rotom, "Readings say that she's a tri-type!" Rotom exclaimed. "A tri-type.. that's never happened before.. what are the types?" asked Ash. "Normal, psychic, and dark," answered Rotom. "I'd like to study this in case this happens again.. somehow.." The professor said. "Its called a delta.. but a rare mutation of it caused her to pick up two types," Rotom said. Ash placed Nymphali on the ground, where she looked around the house she was brought to. Though the new information just made her even more curious of where she came from..
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page