PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!] >

Elmani's AvatarElmani
Hi! No fancy box here, but I'll try and make it clear:

My Field Organisation

The first ~850 of my pokemon are sorted and stacked - everything in a field labelled by berry (e.g. Sour). After that, it's random, but that's a good half of my pokemon. Occasionally there are a few stragglers outside of the stacked columns, but they're usually 'mons I'm moving in and out of my party as I hatch eggs.

Clicking Habits

I vastly prefer sorted over stacked. Sorted and stacked is ideal, ofc :P, but I have that handy dandy CSS that centres all the pokemon in a field once you select a berry, so I'm flexible on the stacking. I'm on GMT/BST timezone (i.e. server time). When I log on in the morning there tend not to be too many people online, so I try and party click as many online people first before I move on to mass clicking. But I definitely need mass clicking to get my eggs!

Notes

Currently hunting Shooting Star Cleffas (slow going). Those are sorted and stacked mostly for your convienience in mass clicking. Currently don't have a click list, but let me know if you want to be on it and I'll see about making one
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page