PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

The spritework is really nice and clean, I think it just looks a little odd for Braviary to just be sat there? He's actually a really chunky boy, and you can really see it in the sitting pose. Braviary is usually so dynamic anyways, and totems are too, so I guess I'm just a little disappointed? I mean, to go from to (the platform wasn't working for some reason and just showed the non-totem bird)... I guess I'm trying to say it's a little boring in my opinion? When you look at the likes of lurantis and the others, it really doesn't stand out. Especially for a pokemon that when you google "braviary", you get all these really cool mid-flight action poses. (Lurantis in comparison) Each to their own, but I just think the normal sprite screams "Totem" more than the new one does. As quinnpanda mentioned, it just looks slightly taller - and that's because it's not using up all the negative space (the transparent air around the sprite) around it with spread wings. Colours are really nice though <3 Love the update from the plain white albinos!
Edited by Chronos
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Edited by Me
Credits; Icon (see below), Signature
TCG Artwork
Icon is from the official Love Live School Idol Festival Mobile App <3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page