PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Thrill of Contest Spectaculars!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup > The Thrill of Contest Spectaculars! >

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
I wanna be a Contest Star!
Character name: Millie Kathun Age: 11 Gender / pronouns: Female, she, her, etc. Appearance (image or description works!): Wears a denim jacket (there’s a shirt with Altaria on it underneath ), black trousers, pink sneakers and has blonde hair plus crimson contacts. Contest outfit (same as appearance!): A dress similar to the default outfit for girls in ORAS, but it’s pastel pink instead of the vibrant pink, and has white stripes on, and her hair gets tied into a neat bow, plus pink flats. Personality: Outgoing yet kinda shy at the same time. Confusing, I know. But she’s one of those people who’s mad for keeping Pokemon in top condition. Backstory (optional!): Just the regular ORAS trainer backstory, but she found a Everstone on her first day so... I guess that’s chill! Other: Password?: I don’t want you seein! Pokemon 1's name: Opal Species: Treecko (cuz of the Everstone) Gender: Female Type: - Grass Whistle (Egg Move) - Magical Leaf (Egg Move, MAN did Millie get lucky.) - Pound - Growl Appearance: Regular, but somehow has blue eyes. Personality: Nervous but when it comes to Contests, she gets caught up in the thrill. Other: One, he was apparently bred by Professor Birch, and two, when I saw this setup I whEEZED-
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page