PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I have gone and looked at some actual numbers. And I can kinda see what you are referring to. However I have identified two points: 1. Albinos are more accessible, especially to free-to-play users. Which is most of you. There are a lot more people hunting Albinos than Shinies, and this inevitably skews the numbers. This is a problem that has been around for a while, but it's basically impossible to fix because the Shiny boosts have been around since the start and Albinos were only added to the game later. This is something that will be addressed in the Reboot, but it's difficult to change here. 2. When hunting with max boosts, Albinos are still rarer than Shinies. But not by much. It's only about 8% difference if you're using Z-Crystals as well. With chances being close like that, it's very easy to get a run of Albinos and convince yourself that it's the wrong way around. So as far as I can tell, things are working as best they can at this point.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page