PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the doings [ and things ] >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife

🎄 Christmas Wishlist 🎄

Hello user! I’m Lily! Christmas is a nice time for the holidays, and it’s always cool to see new people and meet everyone for the time. To be honest, I would appreciate almost anything but here are some things I’d really like…

Wishlist

I’d love to receive anything from this list if possible! :D Bolded is priority, but will accept almost anything you’re willing to give! I don’t mind! :D
Art of my Characters Please look in the separate sub-folders for my characters!! I love them all so much <33 Please scroll and choose whoever you feel comfortable with! I would especially love art of certain characters together, such as the couples or friend groups ! Aesthetic Special Deltas Preferably not Ground, Bug, Rock, or Normal type unless the Pokémon is aesthetic… Currency Any Hypermode Voucher Uber Charms / Shiny Charms Relics / Gems Especially the higher tiered ones since I’m working on Wishforge! :D Boxbox Any DP Vouchers Any Summons Any 6IV Pokémon for Breeding (I already have a bunch, but it’s nice to get different OTs to get a higher percentage!!) Special Legendaries Would really love a cool special legendary !! Though like melans, that probably won’t happen x3 Shinies/Albinos/Melans Though a bit picky about this one since I already have a lot of specials… would really love melans but that’s a long shot LOL I would literally be thankful for anything, but please don’t send me a brick piece :( More to be added soon! :D
Thank you so much!! Merry Christmas everyone, please stay safe and healthy this year and many more!! <3
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page