PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charizard wants to Spar - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Charizard wants to Spar - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

Then, I hear a crackling sound. It sounds like embers. I stand up from my bed and look around my small room. I’m sharing my place with my friend, whose apartment burnt down mysteriously about a week ago, so I’m used to odd noises. I leave the room and check on my friend, who is fast asleep in his room. Odd. I swear I heard something. Then I turn back towards my laptop. It was making the sounds. Then I saw it: A notification in Pokéfarm. It said: Ćhærīžård wants to Spar Then it vanished, and the sounds stopped. I thought “huh. I never saw that user before” and decided to look it up. It brought me to a page. But it was glitched. My laptop wheezed as this error message slowly loaded. But as I re-loaded Pokéfarm, a message flashed on screen for a split second, then it was gone.
- Avatar made by crazyMissdream :D -
Meet Drakor the mega noodle. He likes food and wishing you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page