PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the doings [ and things ] >

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hello, everyone, and welcome to my journal! I may know some of you out there (but if I haven’t, then hello there!), and some of you are my friendsies, and I like being friends! I wish more people liked me though... but let me bore you to death with my diary! Oops, I forgot to introduce myself! —————--————— Name: LilypadLife / Yasmine ( Lily or Yas works too! ) Time: PFQ - 8 hours! (PST Time) ( 22:18:23 ) Games That I Play: ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokemon Games, Pokemon GO, and some others too! Birthday: October 2nd (I’m a Libra)! Favorite Pokemon: Eevee (and evolutions), Charmander, Marill, Wooper Wanted Specials: Melan Eevee, Melan Charmander, Melan Marill, or any Melan Deltas! But I also love any shiny Eevees, Charmanders, Marills, Woopers, and others, so feel free! Current Hunts: Eevee (1538H), Charmander (694H), Bulbasaur (?H) My Goals on PFQ:
  • Hatch a Melan Eevee
  • Hatch a Melan Charmander
  • Hatch a Melan Marill
  • Hatch a Melan Wooper
  • Collect Special Deltas (Getting There)
  • Make Friends
  • Have Fun
  • Help Make the Community a Better Place
  • Achieve the Champion Rank
  • Achieve Arceus Rank
  • Increase Shiny Rank
People On My Friend List —————--—————
Due to new rules, I may have to bump the thread earlier than usual, so bare with me please c:
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page