PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I wanna Play - A PG PFQ Creepypasta

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > I wanna Play - A PG PFQ Creepypasta >

Halloween. A holiday where anyone can be themselves, where you’re not considered a creep by wearing a costume and going door to door and asking for candy. I shot a PM at my bff, Christine (aka ChristineDaKookie) to see what her plans were for tonight.

PM with ChristineDaKookie

Me: Sup kookie. CDK: Sup Sugar, or should I call you Spice? Me: Ha ha, very funny. Yeah, I changed my username to SugarNspice, so what? CDK: We were a duo. It was ChristineCookie and MelanieMilk, it was perfect. CDK: You changed your username, I changed mine. Me: Plans 4 tonight? CDK: Going with you of course, and I even invited a pal of mine. Me: Who? CDK: I can’t tell you >:D Me: Gimme a hint then. CDK: Ready? Me: Ya. CDK: Me: NO. WAY. CDK: Yes way. Me: EPIC! C U tonight! :D CDK: *
*ditto, get it? She got Nick, aka NecrozmaKid to come! I never see my younger cousin EVER so it’s nice to see family once every now and then. Then, I got a PM. It was from a user called ‘??!!??’. Odd.

PM with ??!!??

COME ONE, COME ALL TO BATTLE NIGHT! BRING YOUR STRONGEST POKÉMON AND HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN 100,000 ZC BY BEATING IWANNAPLAY, OUR CURRENT CHAMP!
WHAT DO YA SAY? SEND A SPAR, AND BATTLE TODAY!
A Spinarak? Champion? This would be too easy. I picked a Lapras and sent the spar.
- Avatar made by crazyMissdream :D -
Meet Drakor the mega noodle. He likes food and wishing you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page